Travel Guide Adelaide
Travel Guide Adelaide – Discover the best places to visit in Adelaide including photography spots, vegan eats, hikes and beaches.
If you’re looking for a city as cultured and vibrant as it is friendly, then look no further than Adelaide. This beautiful river city has been described as the most ‘liveable’ city in the world and is home to more than 1.3 million people. Keep reading to discover why so many people love Adelaide and how you can make the most of your time here.
The Green Adventurers acknowledge and pay respect to the Kaurna people as the custodians of the lands and waters of the Adelaide region. We pay respect to elders both past, present future Traditional Custodians and Elders of this nation and the continuation of cultural, spiritual and educational practices of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. We acknowledge and respect the Kaurna people’s cultural, spiritual, physical and emotional connection with their land, waters and community.
What to see in Adelaide
The city of Adelaide is surrounded by beautiful natural scenery. From the magnificent views along the coast of the Fleurieu Peninsula to the rolling hills & wineries of McLaren Vale & the fascinating geological forms of Hallett Cove, Adelaide is a great destination for outdoor enthusiasts.
What eat & drink in Adelaide
3 Day Itinerary For Adelaide
Tips for travelling to and around Adelaide
- Rent a car – Driving is the best way to explore South Australia. Adelaide is a great starting point for a road trip, with plenty of attractions and sights nearby.
- Buy a SIM card – Mobile service in Adelaide is good, but it is cheaper and easier to use a local SIM card. You can buy a SIM card from any service provider in the city.
- Stay hydrated – Adelaide has a dry climate and can get very hot during the summer months. Make sure to drink lots of water and stay hydrated to avoid heat-related illnesses.
- Pack for all conditions – Although summer is the best time to visit Adelaide, it can also get extremely cold and wet during the winter months. Make sure to pack for all conditions and expect the unexpected.
- Hire a scooter – The best way to get around the CBD is by scooter. You can rent a Beam or Neuron scooter with an app on your phone.
- Ride a bike for free! – The Hindmarsh Library will let you borrow a bike to ride around Adelaide.
Enjoy exploring Adelaide
There are many reasons why Adelaide is the most ‘liveable’ city in the world, and you can experience them all on your next vacation. From beautiful gardens and an iconic river to a thriving arts and culture scene, this city has it all. Explore Adelaide and make it your next travel destination.